zondag 5 februari 2012

PTI 5th anniversary!







PTI celebrates its 5th anniversary! So great, congratulations!!! I love the stamps and products, and I always love to visit the blogs of all the PTI girls. Thanks for all the great work!!!
They also have a challenge on the blog of Nichole Heady:
5th Anniversary Day 1: 2012 Team & Our Favorite Things

I was inspired by the beautiful doily card of Jessica Witty.


I created my card using Vintage Cream cardstock and I embossed a doily die (Cheery Lynn design, unfortunately my stash of PTI stuff is little). I cut out a circle of Aqua Mist card stock (PTI) and covered it with XOXO's in Versamark ink, I stamped the sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages (PTI) onto Kraft cardstock (Bassil). The two hearts are: one punched out from Pure Poppy cardstock (PTI) and the other one is stamp with a heart stamp from Heart Prints (PTI), both using the cordinating heart die.


The prize package is HUGE!! So be sure to visit the website and upload your project!

So long!

x Carlijn


3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the combination and balance of the different elements!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een gave en originele kaarten maak je! Heb genoten van wat ik heb gezien! Ga je volgen, in de hoop nog meer moois tegen te komen!
    Hoe heb je deze doilie geëmbosst zonder te snijden? Iets ertussen gelegd?
    Ik heb deze doilie ook, ben er weg van, maar heb h'm nog nooit op deze manier gebruikt. Heel tof!
    Groetjes Cornelie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen