zondag 5 februari 2012

Make it Monday #51 - Dimensional Sentiment Banner


Just in time: this is my card for the Make It Monday #51 - Dimensional Sentiment Banner. Nichole Heady made a beautiful card using Aqua Mist and Hawain Shores. Unfortunately, I don't have those inks, but I made a nice Valentinesy card.  I first used only Sweet blush cardstock and ink for the hearts stamps (Heart Prints - PTI), but it became too soft. So I finished the card today by adding the Friendship definition (Hero Arts) in fuchsia ink (Vivid). And I stamped the little heart from Heart Prints (PTI) to give a little extra background. I made the banner with Sweet Blush card stock and stamped with a background stamp (American Crafts). Added two Sweet Blush buttons threaded with pink bakers twine (Papersmooches). Viola!

Now I'm really off to bed ;-)

x Carlijn

1 opmerking: