zondag 5 februari 2012

Another PTI card









I made another card for PTI's 5th anniversary! If shipping costs weren't as high, I would have all of the PTI products, haha! But I still love the sets I have at the moment. Soon I will have to buy some more :-)
They have a challenge on the blog of Nichole Heady:
5th Anniversary Day 1: 2012 Team & Our Favorite Things

I was inspired by the favorites of Heather Nichols: Kraft cardstoch, Fresh Snow ink and Spring Moss stitched ribbon. She always makes the most beautiful, creative and fresh designs!! The Little Bitty Bird stampset is still my favorite ^_^



I used Spring Moss cardstock for the card base, die cut a circle in the Kraft panel using Nestabilities circles. I sponged white ink on the green and kraft panel, for a soft look. On top of the circle I added a scallopped circle frame with Vintage Cream cardstock. The branch and birdie are from the stampset Little Bitty Bird (PTI) and the sentiment is from Love Birds (PTI). I colored the leafs and his wings with Copic marker. After adding a heart and some rhinestones from my stash, it was finished!



The prize package is HUGE!! So be sure to visit the website and upload your project!

Now I'm off to bed :)

x Carlijn

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful take on Heather's project! I adore the pink heart! Your execution is excellent!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen