zaterdag 24 december 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks challenge: Hi!

 The next card I made using my new Paper Smooches stamps for the Sparks Challenge 15-28 dec. I stretched the challenge a bit, because I wanted to make a springtime card (enough of the winter, haha). I used the colors from the challenge: red, green, brown and white, finished with red glitter.  I stamped a tree using Gently Seasoned (PS) and the bird from My Peeps (PS). I added a piece of green patterned paper to create grass. The patterned paper is from Lime Twist - Life othe Party (My Mind's Eye). The sentiment is from the My Peeps stampset too, stamped in the same brown ink as the three and the bird: Rich Cocoa (Memento).



Be sure to visit the website: www.papersmoochesstamps.com!

x Carlijn


4 opmerkingen:

  1. How sweet Carlijn! I love the bird with all his glitter, gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is oh so cute! A sparkly parrot is wonderful and a great take on the SPARKS challenge too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OH MY! That glittered bird took my breath away! LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card--totally in my top ten favs! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my goodness, how FUN! Love your sparkly birdie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen