zaterdag 19 november 2011

You make my life brighter!


My sweetie wanted me to make a card especially for him. "I want an I love you card", he said smiling. So I went to my craft den I spent some time working on this beauty! I used a vanille cardbase, stamped a script background and white embossed it. I used Distress inks to blend a sunset background with yellow, orange, red and pink. I stamped the surfer boy (Greeting farm) and colored him with Copic markers. De sun and sea are patterned papers from Echo Park Yellow and Blue. The sentiment is from Lighten up (There She Goes stamps). I added some Diamond Stickles and a yellow opaque rhinestone for his necklace. Some brads in light blue and dark red finished the project :)



My man loved the card and got tears in his eyes... How adorable!

x Carlijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten