donderdag 3 november 2011

Love you to the core


      Inspired by:


     







For the 3-16 November Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, I've made this window card featuring the stampset Falling For You (Paper Smooches), using the colours navy, peach red and orange.

I've stamped the apple in VersaMark ink onto a piece a Claudine Helmut sticky back canvas and embossed with white embossingpowder.

I coloured the image with Ranger Distress ink in Spicy Marmelade and some Copic markers.

The card base is misted with Mister Huey's Schoolhouse red and I've added some shine to it with Glimmermist. I die cut the window and a frame using Nestabillities and sparkling navy cardstock.

I added the 'Love you to the core' sentiment from the same stampset, cut banner edges and popped it on dimensional adhesive.

As a finishing touch, I added a small sparkling navy heart, to emphasize on the hearts.


Love those Paper Smooches stampsets!!!


x Carlijn 

PS: It was a little to dark to make pictures, that's why I've deleted the shadowy background :)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I like it! I always love spray colors and of course, the Paper Smooches stamps are great. Nice use of the SPARKS challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love how you stamped on canvas, it brings great texture to your card. I also love how your incorporated your touches of navy. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is beautiful, Carlijn! I really love the misting. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is soooo beautiful--love your misting! I also love that apple stamp! I can't get enough:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen