donderdag 3 november 2011

Let's hang out!




 Because it's been a while since I made some cards, so I made another card for the 3-16 November Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, using the bat from Falling For You (Paper Smooches).

All bats are white embossed and one of them is paper pieced. I've added bakers twine and googly eyes to add interest.


Because the bats took quite some space, I decided to add the sentiment on the inside: Let's hang out! 



Those eyes make me smile! :-D

Make sure to visit the Paper Smooches website to see all those cute stamps!

Off to bed now! Sleep tight!


x Carlijn

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! What a really great use of the SPARKS challenge and those stamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute... Love the googly eyes!! Thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OHHH! Those eyes are soooooo cute! I love how they have "eye makeup" and eyelashes! AMAZING card! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen