vrijdag 4 november 2011

Have a yummy Christmas!


I just made the CUTEST Christmas card ever! Or maybe even the cutest, funniest card ever, haha! I really like the result. I've embossed 3 monsters from the stampset Falling For You (Paper Smooches) in black embossing powder, on patterned paper from Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket). It gives a nice, crisp edge and a pretty shine to the outlines. The mittens are from the same paperpad :) They are got a candy cane, stamped with red ink and traced with a Memento marker Tuxedo Black. A kraft cardbase, extra wide, to fit in a wide envelope I had in my stash. Just added some bakers twine, a red button and an extra candy cane finished the card!


The result is a bunch of Christmas monsters enjoying candy! :-D

This card enters the challenge on the Paper Smooches blog for Christmas cards.
Love those stamps from Paper Smooches! I'd love to have some more :) Should save more money ;)


x Carlijn

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi! I've just discovered your blog and it's lovely :) I really like your cards, they're soo cute! I'm following you from Spain! have a nice weekend! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen