zondag 6 november 2011

Clean, simple and sparkling!



I fell so in love with the sparkling holiday trees by Julie Ebersole on the Hero Arts blog, that I used the card as an example for my own. My remake looks A LOT like the original, because I like it so much :) Thanks, Julie, for the great inspiration!


I've used a green cardbase, black, blue and white cardstock to create the scene and I stamped two trees with light and dark green Colorbox ink. The trees received a layer of glue, which I dispersed evenly with my finger :P and then I covered the in glitter! I adhered them with dimensional adhesive, for more dimension. The snowy hill also got a line of glitter. The sentimement is Dutch for Happy Holidays.


This card is easily made in bulk and it looks great with all the sparkles! I love it, love it, love it! Hahaha! :)

x Carlijn


1 opmerking:

  1. Your card turned out LOVELY!!! I'm so glad that designed inspired you! WOW! *hug*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen