dinsdag 13 september 2011

Cats

It's been a while since my last post... My cat fell off my balcony (6th floor...) and needed surgery. So I've been babysitting him for 2 weeks now. I also got pneumonia after being home again, poor thing. It's finally starting to get better, so I wanted to craft again. (Next thing to do is go to the gym again...).

I have the cutest photo of my two cats, which I wanted to scrap. I was inspired by the ScrapbookStartingPoints of Shimelle Lain: use 4 blocks of patterned paper. I used Claire paper (SEI), with coordinating die-cuts. To create balance in the page, I used the same colors in both groups of embellishments. The page size is letter, that's more common in Holland.


I also made a quick and easy, but still really cute and beautiful card. Last sunday my niece told me that she's expecting a baby and that her boyfriend asked her to marry him. So sweet! So I made this card to congratulate them both! I liked the result so much, that I made a quick second one! The papers used are all pink and brown from Crazy Love (Bo Bunny)


Have a great week!

x Carlijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen