dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

Paper Smooches July Sparks Challenge III

 


The last day for entering the July Sparks Challenge from Paper Smooches.  I made two really cute cards today, which I'm really proud of, haha! :-) The first card is in the first post. The second card uses kraft, navy, light blue and orange. It was a challenge for me, because I ussually don't use dark blue :-)

The colors of the second card were a challenge, but I immediately thought of a goldfish and water using these colors. And it turned out really great! I've used paper from Bo Banny Blast Off, matted on navy cardstock. I stamped the fish and sentinemt from Surf and Turf. I added some orange ribbon (used to be white, inked it with orange Distress ink) and a few rhine stones and called it a day. (I'm sorry for the lighting, it was already dark outside... the patterned paper is light blue in real life).


These and other cute Paper Smooches stamps are available at www.papersmoochesstamps.com.

x Carlijn

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This card is SO CUTE! I love the lines you created with all of the accent fish - it makes your angelfish really stand out! Great design!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen