dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

Paper Smooches July Sparks Challenge II

 

The last day for entering the July Sparks Challenge from Paper Smooches.  I made two really cute cards, which I'm really proud of, haha! :-) I've used two color Cool Shades combinations: white, pink, yellow and chocolate on the first card.

For the first card I've inked the monster (again, haha) from Falling for you with Memento Rich Cocoa and paper pieced it. Now it's a sweet little rosy monster, haha! The paper is Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe. I've used Label One Nestabilities to make the focal point (turned it 45 degrees). I added the Friendship definition to the pink mat to give it some more dimension. The sentiment is from Herro Arts Essential Sayings. As a finishing touch I added some pink ribbon and rhine stones.




See my second post for the other card.

You can buy all the super cute, perfectly clear and crisp Paper Smooches stamps at www.papersmoochesstamps.com. I have 4 sets now, but I will definitely (save money to) buy some more. And the international shipping is really cheap! LOVE IT!

That's it for me now, time to relax a little before going to bed. Tomorrow my last day of work before having 2 days off. Because of my birthday on August 4th, my boyfriend and I will go on a trip to Paris. I'm so excited!

x Carlijn

1 opmerking: