maandag 8 augustus 2011

Make It Monday #27: Custom Copic Striped Ribbon

Just a quick post. We had a great weekend in Belgium, for my birthday. I made a card for the Make it Monday #27, using copic markers to color ribbon. I used Berry Sorbet and Summer Sunrise card stock (PTI), the Classic butterfly All-over-the-page punch (Martha Stewart) and some sentiments (PTI and Basic Grey). I added some interest with white inks and flowers (after I took the first pictures, I missed something...)


Here's the picture of the 'empty' ones:


When I completed the cards, I thought it would have been nicer to make a pattern of the big and smaller flower before adding the rest. But ah well, that's what paper crafting is all about: it can also be improved, haha!

Have a nice evening!

x Carlijn

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Really pretty cards and great job on your ribbon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOVE the bright colours you used!! I also love how you used the butterfly punch in different ways!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. very pretty, that stamping in white makes such a great difference!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen