zondag 10 juli 2011

So happy for you!

I made this card for two friends of mine, who are expecting a baby. They shared their happy news yesterday, and that -ofcourse- deserves a nice, happy card. I'm so happy for them!!!
I've used the sketch of Karen Giron: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 125. The paper is Fine and Dandy - True Blue (My Mind's Eye), the birds and branch are from Little Bitty Bird (PTI). I've added the perfect sentiment from Basic Grey to show them that I'm really happy :) . I stamped it with blue and yellow ink, then added shadow to the letters with a pencil.  I finished the card with Aqua Mist ribbon (PTI) and some rhinestones.


PS: Did you notice the little, tiny heart in the belly of the smaller bird? ... :-D

Have a great sunday!

x Carlijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen