vrijdag 1 juli 2011

Copic coloring!

The last few days I was off - in between my old job and the new job I started today. I've had a few days off to relax, clean the house and ofcourse: get crafty! I've made several cards, with different techniques, and all with Copic markers (recently bought them!). The first cards I made with a single sheet of patterned paper from Lime Twist collection "Fly a kite" (My Minds Eye ), a Beary Special Birthday (Whipper Snapper Designs) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added some glossy accents to the balloons and the nose of the bear for some extra details.The sentiment is from Essential messages (Hero Arts).


The next card features another cute stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs: Triple Threat Kittens. I used a Nestabilities dies to create the card base and the white focal point. After stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black, I colored it with copics. Leaving the die in the nestability, I sponged some Distress Ink Broken China and Peeled Paint (Ranger) for the sky and the grass. The ribbon is Spring Moss saddle stitch (PTI). On the photo, the 'C' is missing... I noticed after making the pictures that it was gone, so I put it back before mailing it, but I forgot to make a new picture :-)


The last card of today is made with resist distressing after clear embossing the polka dots on a white standard size card base. I've used several colors of Distress Ink to rub over the embossing: Broken China, Peeled Paint, Dustry Concord, Dried Marigold and Fired Brick. The image is Cocktail Emily (Sparkle Creations) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers. I've stamped a purple tag to match the purple in the upper right corner and embossed it with a sentiment from Hero Arts.


That's it for today! Have a nice evening!

x Carlijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen