donderdag 28 juli 2011

Paper smooches!


I love the adorable stampsets from Paper Smooches! Such cutes, funny designs :-) The first card I made is for the July Sparks Challenge, using one of the July sketches.
I used the whale from Surf and Turf to create a baby card. I drew a mother whale and a splash with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker and colored them with Copic markers.  The ribbon and sentiment are from Paper Trey Ink. I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and the splash.



The second card is a birthday card for one of my friend, using the monster from Falling for you (Paper Smooches). I inked up his arm to create a second hand to hold the cupcake :) The monster is paper pieced from My Mind's Eye paper.


Paper Smooches stamps are available at www.papersmoochesstamps.com.

x Carlijn

2 opmerkingen: