zondag 7 november 2010

Sunday, craft day!

Today I've wrapped all my finished cards with envelopes in plastic sleeves. It now looks as if I bought the in a store! :-)
And my desk is clean again, so I could craft! I made 2 new cards today. For the first I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 92 of Karen Giron. I've inked the panda with VersaMark ink and embossed it with black embossing powder. I sponged the edges of the paper and flowers with Distress ink Vintage Photo. This is the end result, but I'm still not totally satisfied with the card. Something's missing...


Next I made a Christmas card. I bought 2 cute stamp sets at Pipoos the other day and I just had to use them :-) The card is pretty clean, but's that makes it work. I've stamped the reindeer on kraft card stock and colored them with markers and white gelpen. I've added Stickles Frosted Lace to the fur of the Santa hats for some interest.


I gave one of the reindeer a red nose, just as Rudolf :-) Below the image is a funny sentiment: "Spend time with deer friends". I just love it! A close-up of the stamped image:


So, the house is cleaned and the cards are finished. Time to relax!
See ya next time!

x Carlijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen